Monday, June 14, 2010

finally!

Finally, ravi finished his last paper in MMU. Now I can add him and several others into my Hall of Fame.

First up, Ravi of course. The first time I came to MMU, I stayed in EP (Block A 0308) and he stayed in room 3. Unlike, ah gou and ah mao, I didnt meet him and Hei Lek properly during the first half of my first semester due to me eating alone and sleeping early. Then, ah gou and ah mao told me room 3 tenants are very fierce. Supported by ah tat (which I havent find out his words are only 20% believable) I believed them. Then, I found a statistics book outside which I need and I asked the everyone else except room 3 whether it was theirs. Then, I went to room 3 at last and asked. Hei Lek was sleeping, so I asked Ravi. Then suddenly Hei Lek with a frustrated voice said in mandarin "who o? keep making noise. I cant sleep". That time I was like, shit man...shouldnt have asked. Then Ravi replied shortly that that book dont belong to anyone. After that, I dont dare to talk to them until after midterm break. After midterm break, on the way back to my room from ah gou and ah mao room, I saw Ravi reading Bleach, then we talked a bit. That is when i found out that I got bullshitted by the cat, dog and hippo. Now, he is like a big bro to me.

Next is Chu Hui and Pei Lin. I met them here.



Ah Tat is the one who introduce them to me during the event. I was writing on the whiteboard used as scoreboard on the floor while both of them was the table official. Once in awhile, they will check with me the score whether they tele or not. Then they also asked me questions like where I was from etc etc. That time damn paiseh talk to them. Then Pei Lin will give some sarcastic comment and look away laughing (her pattern, until now also the same. once you miss you wont know what she say). I find her character funny at that time. I still remember after that we went to eat at Highland. I took damn lot of food that time and had a hard time finishing it. Chu Hui asked me whether I can finish it or not. To not lose my cool, I said can and slowly push it down my throat. Pei Lin gave another sarcastic comment again but I couldnt get it cause she said it while facing away again. The next day I saw Chu Hui at Mesra and that was when I got to know her name. After that, the next time saw her again was when she sold sweets for some subject. There was lollipop wrapped like a bouquet of flowers and packets of sweets. Unfortunately, I was and still is single so I just bought the packet of sweets instead (not really packet, I just chose 10 and paid her the money). Once awhile Pei Lin will come out and chat with ah tat. Only when they joined the basketball committee the next year that I really got to know them and hang out with them. For Chu Hui, last time she was more of like the quiet type, very polite but now...I think mix too much with us boys or maybe now got Ravi backup already, she become guai lan already. Pei Lin on the other hand, did not change much. Just that now I am able to catch all her sarcastic remarks, haha.

When joining the committee, I got to meet Irene also. I still remember what question I asked her. Because I was not familiar with being an interviewer, I didnt ask anything. Then, suddenly ah tat force me to ask a question. So, I asked Irene, "If you are a treasurer and you suddenly lost the money, what would you do?" After she answered the question, the whole room went silent. That was when I felt damn awkward asking such question. Later, found out that she stays in Istana Melaka when she invited us to her birthday party. Her house...is like perfect. But for me, I prefer not to have until three floors. Other than that, wonderful! At her house, she is different from when she is outside. She is more...how to say...her actions are more controlled, like the princess in "Princess Diaries". Oh, also found out when we went Tioman that she gets hyper when she drinks. Unlike her usual composed self. Her jokes can be cold sometimes too...cause nobody understands them. So, once awhile must laugh also eventhough dont understand. Overall, she is a quite a nice person to know.

Actually, I am glad to know all of them. Great friends I have ^^

No comments:

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin