Sunday, January 25, 2009
Old mcdonald had a farm, e i e i o~
and on his farm he had a cow, e i e i o~
with a moo moo here and a moo moo there,
here moo there moo,
moo on the car,
moo in your house,
moo in your room,
moo beside you in the toilet,
moo moo moo moo
HEY! GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!
HAPPY CHINESE MOO YEAR!
Today we ate this dishes for lunch...from top left...boiled chicken put with sauce; acah (the white bowl); roasted duck; chicken chop; vege; tang hoon; vege again with some pork in it. Only during these times there exist SHANDY on the table! haha....
Last Wednesday I made new spectacles coz I sorta disfigured my old ones when I was sleeping. Instead of going for the normal frames, I chose this funky frame xD
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
I can't sms due to I-dont-know-what-the-hell-happened-to-my-phone.
Friday, January 23, 2009
There goes my first class streak...now my cgpa drop to second upper also...
Happy Chinese New Year...
You see the part above where A's are for gods and shit? Well, f*ck that shit...meaningless
I went out to yumcha with my bro, Kok Leong and lantau last night and after that we went to search for a CyberCafe with Left 4 Dead.
We played a multiplayer map consisting of 4 players max. (that's why its called Left 4 Dead). We must survive from one map to another by killing zombies and reaching safe houses. The map is quite simple and not confusing. There is only one way to go, you just have to search for it.
You are allowed one primary weapon (the strong weapon), one secondary weapon (a handgun), a grenade, a healthpack and a painkiller.
1) Shotgun (pump gun) - early game you will have this as your weapon weapon of choice. Pump gun indicates that you have to pump it after shooting a bullet.
2) Semi-machine gun (uzi) - also provided in safe house during early game.
3) Auto shotgun - this is provided later in the game. You can spam 10 bullets before needing to reload.
4) M-16 rifle - also provided later in the game. I love this gun.
5) Sniper - According to my bro, this sniper is a one-shot-ko gun. I picked it up once but threw it because in order to snipe, you need to click on the centre mouse.
Not sure whether there are others but this is what I gather from my experience.
1) Handgun - 15 bullets and unlimited reloads.
2) Double handgun - acquirable when you find another handgun lying somewhere. 30 bullets unlimited reloads.
Can only carry one grenade. When thrown, all zombies will be attracted to the light and Ka-BAMM! Happy Holidays SUCKERS! Grenades can be found throughout the game.
Similar to the grenade, you can only hold one healthpack and it can be found throughout the game. I think it heals about 60 health. Can be used to heal your teammates.
Can only hold one, can be found throughout the game. It is used to temporarily restore your health so that you can move like normal (when your health reach a critical low, you will move slower which makes you easier to be killed by zombies).
1) Normal zombies: The will just be around swaying here and there. If you shoot them and they didnt die or they notice you, they will run at you.
2) Smoker: This ball-less zombie will hide somewhere and pull you with it's tongue draining you off your life every moment. You will be immobilized and your teammate needs to kill it in order to save you. When it dies, it blasts into smoke hence the name smoker.
3) Hunter: This bloody-frog (not a frog) zombie will leap towards you and once it gets on you, it will rip you apart. To get rid of it's hold, your teammate must shoot it.
4) Tank: This f*cking-fat-ass zombie is just like it's name. Running towards you, it hammers you which is damn painful. Spam at it till it dies.
5) Witch: Hohoho...this b*tch right here is a pain in the ass. If you are not prepared and accidentally startled it, be ready to lose a lot, a lot! of health. Once startled, it runs while screaming at you and hits you (high damage). It's life is like a tank's. Gang up on it early and kill it before it reaches any of you.
6) Boomer: This b*stard right here vomits on you which blurs your vision while attracting other zombies to you at the same time. It explodes when you kill it and standing too near to it results in lost of health.
Except for the normal zombies, the will be like a notice on your screen and also sound indicating the presence of the special zombies. Not sure whether there are other types of zombies because I played only one map.
Now we come to the interesting part...Some of the stupid things I did...
1) I stand on top of a trailer while the rest has gone down to get a better look at the incoming zombies, then I got pulled from behind by a smoker and they couldnt help me. Fell down (You will fall down when your health reaches zero and if nobody comes and bring you up, you die).
2) There are propane gas tanks and boxes of fuel throughout the map which you can use to position and blow them up. What I did was instead of picking it up using the "e" button, I click left click and blast it while standing on it...health dropped to 20+
3) Because my brother was playing the character of an african-american, his character is darker than the rest. Once I mistaken him for a zombie and spammed bullets on him...swt. There is friendly-fire so dont shoot your teammates!
My review is that this is a nice and interesting game where you can practice teamwork and feel the adrenaline of zombies jumping at you. Due to the requirement of the game, I don't think I will be playing this game anytime soon unless I go to a CyberCafe again.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
First, the setting was in my secondary school's field although the terrain is a bit different. There was this girl in my dream which I was quite surprised she is inside it (not going to name her). We sat on one of the steps to the field and was watching football (soccer, not the rugby type). Couldnt remember what we chat about or whether we even chat...Then we lie down on the steps chatting again...Then suddenly I asked her whether she wants to play Ping Pong (table tennis)...What the hell? Why I said table tennis? I am not sure myself. So we went up to the block passing the Bio labs and to the Sports Storeroom. The door was open and as we approach it, the teacher in charge was just locking up. I asked her for permission to borrow the equipments and she said yes...only if you are a member of the Ping Pong club...swt...change of plans. Not sure who suggested to go to the library but she asked me to wait for her there. I went there and while waiting...jump to the second dream.
Second, it was something about Star Wars. I am not sure how to describe because I am like not there but viewing from a third person point of view. Something about a train almost falling from a cliff. Below the cliff got a village where many warriors gather. Some plan on slaughtering everybody in the village...and DARTH VADER is back (the final episode he died). Followed somebody run here and there...then got this whole strecth of action figures (toys)....then jump to third dream.
Third, in some dungeon or something like that. The wall are made out of soil and the only light illuminating the place are from torches. The mission in this dream is to steal the two Devine Rapiers from the enemy (Divine Rapier is an item from a game called DOTA. Last night, I played Dota and got whooped by the enemy with 3 Divine Rapiers). In the end the enemy realised what I was trying to do and....jump to the fourth and final dream.
Fourth, the setting is in my house on the second floor. I suddenly felt pain coming from my jaw and I felt one of my tooth shaking. When I tried to close my mouth, I couldnt close it completely because the tooth is longer than the rest. I touched it again and it dropped...I tried to close my mouth again but still couldnt. This time it was my wisdom tooth that is hurting (I dont have my wisdom tooth yet), I touched it and it also came off. So far only this two teeth I remember pulling out but suddenly both my hands are full with teeth...I went and wash it (when I was small whenever my tooth dropped, I will wash it). A tooth fell from my hand and nearly went down the sink but I quickly stopped it and retrieve it back...the end!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Walk here walk there, all I see was girl's stuff...ended up not buying any New Year clothes...We watched Outlander also yesterday. Overall the movie is just okay okay...nothing very great nothing very suck-y.
Before going home we went for steamboat buffet at this one corner shop. This is the second time I came here...the only way to describe it is, It is as full as always.
Papa squid and baby squid xD
Then go back...got some unpleasant things happened today but I decided to ignore it and not blog about it.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Introducing my lil bro here, he likes to climb here and there (he is on the staircase railing).
My hair before cutting. Long sia....(see the monkey behind xD)
After haircut, so far my mom's hairdresser is the only one other than my mom to cut my hair short when I ask them to.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
When I first met him after my NS, I did not really like him because he seems to have comments about almost everything. After awhile I think somebody told him that, then he quiet down for sometime. Actually I prefer him commenting rather than keeping quiet. Later, I think I got used to it I dont mind him commenting anymore. It's something like immunity...haha
After sometime I find that he is quite alright. As a roommate, so far the best roommate compared to the other three before this (Mr. WhyHeGotSoManyThings, Mr. Tembikai and Mr. WhyHeSleepSoEarly). Will miss playing Pro-soccer evolution xD
For this type of times, I have a very suitable song. "Seasons in the sun by Westlife"
Good luck roommate!
Photo taken during his birthday
Friday, January 9, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
DOTA!! WTF!!! haha...
Well DOTA has its teachings as well. After losing like bullshit yesterday, I figured that It is not the enemy, but a question of whether you are prepared enough for it
Not sure if it is true but a game can reveal one's true self. The way they play MIGHT reflect on them. Havent confirm this yet so....it is still not a conclusion.
Good Luck to all em em eww-ians for the Finals!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Someone once told me...
A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.
Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.
There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"
Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."
The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!
This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!