Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some stuff I read in the library

The other day, in between classes, I hanged out in the library and picked up a book to read. The book was something about health stuff. Then I got to a page that tells me I should not do any work or basically stress myself just before sleeping so that I will get a good night's rest. It recommended me to read a book maybe, something relaxing before going to bed.

Well, last night I read the collection of Sherlock Holmes adventures. This particular story is about how a step father killed his step daughter so that he can keep his wealth. After that, I went to bed. Guess what? I HAD A NIGHTMARE! hahaha...

It started off with me sleeping, then someone practically threw a bunch of pillows and bolsters on my head and tried to suffocate me with them. As, I was not moving, the person might have thought I was dead so went off. After awhile, I pushed away the pillows and bolsters and find myself in my parents bedroom back in Kajang. Not finding anyone else in the bedroom, I ran towards my elder brother's room to find my father and mother sleeping. I tried to wake my father up and tell him about the person trying to suffocate me and at that moment, a glow of light appeared at the door of the bedroom. Then a figure appeared, it was an old lady, very old with wrinkles all around her face holding a candle light. She saw me and went, "Ooppss...." and smiled creepily. I was stunned and that image stuck there for awhile then I woke up and the first thing I saw was the curtain with some light shining on it from the opposite apartment. The curtain resembled the old lady with the candle. I dared not move for awhile. Suddenly I had the urge to pee because the night was cold but I still kept my position without moving a muscle and when my roommate shifted in his bed that I dared to move and took a look at my handphone beside me. It was just 2 am in the morning. I quickly went to the bathroom and peed then quickly went back to bed.

That nightmare was so so freaky that I am having goosebumps just trying to remember and type this post. HOly shiet...

No comments:

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin