Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby I'm back here~~

hey hey, after so long. finally i got the mood and time to update this blog. Last semester was super hectic with tons of assignments and those assignements aren't just your normal assignments. Here they are,

This is the first one. Had to organize a trip to a manufacturing company and write a report containing the manufacturing management techniques used by the company.


Next is using a drawing software called CATIA to draw anything that contains five moving parts. You know what this is? It's a toilet flush mechanism! Proud of this thing but the marks the lecturer gave me was not that high... =(


Third is this thing here. Using a CNC milling machine, we need to think of a logo, write the appropriate programming to cut that logo out and...input it into the machine and the machine will automatically cut the shape out for you. But the lecturer did not gave me high scores for this also...so sad...=(

this semester, for the finals...I think i might have screwed up one subject. I did not allocate enough time to study that subject. I shall keep my fingers crossed and see how my results will turn out x/

Finally, I am on a two weeks holiday. IT WAS 3 WEEKS FOR TRIMESTER BREAKS PREVIOUSLY, NOW THEY CUT SHORT OUR HOLIDAYS....DAMN

No comments:

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin