Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh mi gosh...2009

Well...on 30th Dec was super hectic...this havent done that havent done...this got prob that got prob...

BUT today! on the 31st Dec of 2008... it all ends...assignment handed up! my subject registration problem, settled! (well that is what the fella promised me...next year only worry bout it...next year is tomorrow...=.=)

Ahhh...who gib a damn....ne-mine wan la...its the end of the year...

New Year resolution? Havent thought of any...

What are my feelings about the coming year? Same bullshit but this time the quantity is larger.

How would I summarize 2008? It was a hell of a year...many happenings

What I like most bout 2008? I changed a lot this year mostly because I stepped out of my comfort zone but I tell you, you must be fraaaking prepared for anything! Be ready to go down and stand up again.

Any wishes or hopes? Well...good luck to everyone and if you dont feel satisfied with 2008...do something to ROCK the grounds off 2009! Hell yeah! \/ (peace)

YES IS A STRONG WORD. MAKE USE OF IT!

No comments:

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin