Monday, December 14, 2009

8 to 10 pm class...=.=

before that, yesterday i went to play basketball. While dribbling towards the rim...jumping towards the rim to be more precise, I lifted the ball up but my left elbow caught something...the opponent's teeth! when I looked back at my elbow after I unexpectedly managed to lucky shot that ball into the rim, I realised a piece of skin with flesh was out of place and there is a hole there. Then blood started oozing out. the blood was thick, dark and viscous. Ignoring it, I continued playing and the blood dried up. when i went back to get a better look at it in the mirror...WTF...its like his two front teeth sunk right into my elbow! not sure whether his teeth is alright...but DAMN, this is definitely gonna leave a scar. I am gonna tell my kids next time, "someone bit your daddy here last time".


This week, is subject registration week. according to schedule, you are supposed to register you subjects you are taking next sem. mine was this wednesday. looking at the timetable for next sem i got furious. WHY? I got classes on mondays and tuesdays at 8pm to 10pm. WTF time is that? Never had a class at that kind of time slot before. It sucks even more if you have morning class, then afternoon, and night then next morning...Thankfully I didnt have that shitty timetable. But night time really sucks. night time is when i do my tutorials, go through my assignments or studies...if it is 8-10...what more can i do after 10? will be tired by then. MMU is accepting more students every year without having enough venue for lectures =.=


Okay, lets say i just take the night classes and swallow it. there, end of story. what freaking irritates me even more is that on friday, i dont have any class (unless i have lab) the whole morning and suddenly i have one at 6 pm in the evening...It is an hour class! OMG! one hour class stopping me from going back to my hometown 4-5 hours earlier...it is like asking me to skip that class...that's not all...you know fridays...muslim prayers...ALL THE CLASS STARTS 30 MINUTES LATER THAN SCHEDULED. meaning instead of 6 pm, its gonna start at 6.30 pm =.=

FTW!

No comments:

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin