Monday, August 4, 2008

The difference between two newspaper

Last Saturday, I was on my way back to my hometown in Kajang from Malacca. I went to the main Bus Station in Malacca which is Melaka Sentral to catch a bus back home. It was 11 am when I reach there and unfortunately for me, the next ticket to KL is 3 pm! So instead I bought a ticket to Seremban (2 pm) where my mom will then fetch me home from there.


While waiting, I decided to buy myself a newspaper to occupy my time and catch up on the latest news (havent been reading newspaper for sometime now).


I went in search of newspapers and to my suprise, The Star costs RM1.50 now! (Many of you might know this but not me! >..<) "How bout NST?", I thought...Hey! It's RM1.20 which I think is reasonable since I am not reading every part of the newspaper and also this caught my attention...


Wah! Cheras...Quite near my place! Then while walking I saw another newspaper which has the same report but guess what the title sounds like...





Swt... =.='' I dont know about you guys but when I look at this, the first thing that comes to my mind was...RIDICULOUS! Eventhough it is a gimmick, still ridiculous!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wahahaha
gila sial
that's their language la.. cannot blame..

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin