Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CIMB SUCKS!!!

Okay, maybe not all the CIMB braches but MMU Malacca's branch sucks.

Why?

Today I went to ask Finance for my tuition fees refund. I paid for my first trimester (I got 3 semesters in a year, therefore, trimester) via self-sponsor. Then I got JPA so they helped me pay back all my tuition fees. So the Uni actually owes me money.

The Finance officer said okay but I need to get a statement from CIMB stating my account number. So, I happily went to CIMB to get my statement. The old guy behind the counter was looking frustrated and kept looking back and forth between his monitor and a sheet of paper. I asked politely for him to give me the statement I need. He asked me to go to the ATM machine to get my account number. Wth? How can I get a statement from an ATM machine?

Nevermind, I went to the ATM machine to try. After browsing through the machine, I found out I cant get a statement from the machine and so I went back to the counter and asked me whether he can show me how to get it. He gave me this shitty look and asked me to stand beside and wait. I waited but I thought to myself, what kind of attitude is that?!

After sometime, I guess he saw me still waiting there, he asked me for my IC with a hmph...I gave him. He spoke rather loudly saying I shouldnt bother him with this thing...I quietly follow what he said copying my account number which I already know into my mobile phone bla bla bla and finally he gave me my statement. I even left the counter with a smile and "thank you, sir". He didnt even say a word...I just kissed that old fart's ass...

Well, this is what I really felt at that time,
Bloody old fart...I FREAKING KNOW MY ACCOUNT NUMBER! ALL I NEED IS FOR YOU TO PRINT A STATEMENT WITH MY NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER IN IT, CHOP IT AND MUTHA****ING PUT YOUR SIGNATURE ON IT!
I AM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT YOUR BANK IS THAT INCOMPETENT ALREADY AND THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL "CUSTOMER SERVICE"...FUCK YOU~~ ..l..

After letting it out, I feel better...seriously what happened to "serving your customers with a smile" and "the customer is always right"....pfft bullshit

2 comments:

bcs said...

is that the man with glasses on ?
sitting near the corner ?
which looks very frustrated ones?

Andrew Ho said...

Good morning, I also need a statement from CIMB Bank to apply for things because I don't have a passbook. So I would like to ask, I can actually go to the CIMB bank counter there to request for the statement izzit?

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin