Saturday, February 28, 2009

Found some stuff I wrote back in High School...

You have tried your best
You have done what you can
You have wrote
and wrote
for almost a month
Finally, it is over
all you can do is pray
I will pray for you hoping you get what you want

(something to do with wishing someone after SPM)


So far our eyes can see
Even better with the gadjets we invent
No matter the land or the sea
It can never reveal the heart's content

Across the desert and up the hill
I travel the world in search of you
Wondeful people there are a few
And among them, there is you

Instead of seperating, we combine the two
The more the merrier, no one's a fool
Happy Chinese New Year my wish to you
Here is a birthday present sincerely for you

(Gave someone a birthday present)


To the person who lightened up my teenage life...

I want you to know the importance of having you in my life
The day I met you,
My life flowered with beautiful petals.
The more I know you, the more I am showered by the kindness of your heart.

The beauty of you,
The finest, slightest action you do,
Inspires my life with wonderful ideas.

You changed me,
Motivated me,
Helped me
to give life and colour my journey discovering the world of a teenager

The hope of having you to bring me
towards the end of my life
lies strong within my heart.

(Emo time I guess xD)


Dinding tembok bukan penghalang
Akan kusampai padamu juga
Diriku kusumpah taat setia
Bulan bintang saksi selamanya.

Bertemu seorang gadis jelita
Budi bahasa setinggi menara
Yang dikejar, rama-rama
Kupula seekor kupu-kupu.

(Holy crap...Malay version also got)


Did this for the process of letting go. Now that I read this back, OMG...since when I talk like that...Haha

No comments:

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin