Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not sure how "tag" works but here goes

Just copied and pasted...

Part One.

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
Close friends.

2. Your five impressions towards her.
-Nice (bcoz of this, she always gets bullied)
-Tries very hard to change her life (unhappy with her current state)
-Smart (hardworking type)
-Pretty smile
-Always have things to share (I enjoy listening)
-Too work-oriented (aiks...six already)

3. The most memorable thing she had done for you.
Sharing her problems with me.

4. The most memorable thing she had said to you.
"I wish that the time was longer so that we can continue chatting."

5. If she become your lover, you will...
Love her with all I got (I bolded the "if")

6. If she become your enemy, you will...
Try to make things up and be friends again...

7. If she become your lover, she has to improve on...
Trying to relax.

8. If she become your enemy, the reason is...
My fault

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
Hug her tightly.

10. The overall impression of she is?
A very down to earth person.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I am a proud person (I dont talk much with people I dont know)

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Can be really emotional at times.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Cant describe but there is...

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
Live a peaceful life.

Part Two.
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!
- - - - -
1. Not contented with my height. (same as zellent)
2. Dont like to be taunted.
3. Eventhough I can hit and do serious damage to people, I dont dare to.
4. I dont like to look at myself (face) in the mirror.
5. Love peaceful evenings.
6. Dont like to show my true feelings.
7. Scared of pressure.
8. Suck at jokes but good at embarassing myself.
9. When I am high, I love the spotlight. If not, I rather be alone.
10. The amount of food on my plate is the amount of food I will finish.
11. I have a weak body.
12. Dont go for fashion.
13. I like to toss and turn when I sleep and I cant sleep without a blanket.
14. I rather freeze to death then being burn to death.
15. Gets dizzy when I see blood, smell blood or look at disgusting things ie. slaughtering, dismembering.

Dont want to tag people. If you want to answer then go ahead...

No comments:

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin