Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Second tag

Name: Tay Kuang Te

Sisters: 0 (one step sis, dont want to consider her part of the family so..)
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 8
Height : 162cm
Where do you live: Kajang
Favourite drinks: Sour stuff

Favourite breakfast: Whatever my mom cooks
Have you ever been on a plane?: yes
Swam in the ocean : more like on the sea side
Fallen asleep at school : Of course
Broken someone’s heart: Err..dont know
Fell off your chair : Many times for sitting on two legs
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: nah...
Saved e-mails: yup.
What is your room like : well organized for me and messy for you
What’s right beside you: hopefully nothing is...
What is the last thing you ate: homecook lunch (rice, two dishes of vegetables, a boiled chicken wing, steamed pork)

Ever had chicken pox: yup, when I was 6 or 7...got it the same time as my elder bro
Sore throat: yesterday
Stitches: twice on my forehead!
Broken nose: nope.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Love...no...maybe like at first sight
Who was the last person you danced with: it was in pre-school...cant remember
Last made you smile: my mom
You last yelled at: my younger bro...more like we both playfully yelling at each other

Today did you:
Miss someone: yea..hopefully that someone is alright

Eat breakfast: Nasi lemak! =P~~ Slurpp...

Talk to someone you like: nope.
Kissed anyone: nope.
Get sick: I just recovered..
Talk to an ex: Don't have one
Best feeling in the world: making a basket during a basketball game; laughing out loud until my stomach hurts
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope..just pillows and bolsters
What’s under your bed: Dust and maybe cobwebs
Who do you really hate: previously...forgotten...currently...those corrupted ******** leeching money for their own profit
What time is it now?: 2.19pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now : yea.
Do you have any siblings: 2
Do you want children: Of course...chubby chubby~~ Max. 3
Do you smile often: Yea...when I smile I feel contented inside
Do you like your hand-writing: most of the time, NO
Are your toe nails painted: Nah...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: I dont mind as long as it is clean
What color shirt are you wearing now: The NS half loreng shirt (black-blue-white stripes)
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday? Sleeping
I can’t wait till: I find "that" person
When did you cry last: Uh...a month ago I guess
Are you a friendly person: Not sure about that...I think I am a bit proud XD (Lanci)
Do you have any pets: used to have a tortoise but it got too huge had to release it. Now, 3 fishes.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: probably campus
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: =.= My small bro (we were pinching and tickling each other) Yeah, he means a lot to me =)
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Havent done that for a long time already.

What are you doing right now?: Listening to some music and this
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Numerous times during secondary school!
Can you handle the truth?: Hopefully it doesnt hurt so much..
Are you too forgiving?: Nope...I hold grudges!
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mom.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: The mirror
How many people can you say you’ve really loved?: Family, close friends and friends
Do you eat healthy?: Most of the time

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: no ex no pic
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: A few times
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: My bed, my comp, the toilet, somewhere quiet with no one around...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: I guess quiet..

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
i) Galah panjang in the badminton court or ting ting
ii) Running most of the time
iii) Eating nasi lemak every recess
iv) waiting for my mom to come home from work and pretending to be asleep
v) err...forgot

5 things on my to-do list today:
i) read a few more chapters of this book I borrowed from the public library.
ii) listing out the equipments I need to borrow for the next semester's event
iii) sleep in the evening
iv) playing computer games
v) blog (already doing it now)

5 snacks I enjoy:
i) preserved food
ii) mentos
iii) choki
iv) hudson sweets (green & yellow wrapping)
v) gardenia toast'em

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
i) shift to a nicer house or repair this house thoroughly
ii) go for eye surgery so that I wont need glasses anymore
iii) go for a trip to somewhere (the location will come to mind when I have the money XD)
iv) get a nice car for myself (NO Proton!)
v) split the remaining to my mom and bros but before all this...make sure to keep as low profile as possible!

5 of my bad habits:
i) I think too much
ii) Shaking my legs
iii) Always making myself inferior to others
iv) Judge things by it's looks
v) Opening the fridge then closing it back XD

5 people to tag:
Zellent
Chin
Eu
Jackson
Yong
You...yeah you...the one reading this...haha =P

No comments:

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin