Sunday, November 2, 2008

Urghh...my face...

Well this post is not a post about how the movie Max Payne was...okay...did not really meet my expectations compared to the trailer and game...and there will be Max Payne 2 judging from the ending.

This post is also not about a girl (Maxis promoter) checking me out when I was in Tesco hunting for a fax machine and my supplies to bring back to Malacca...

This post is about the darn pimples that has been appearing more and more on my face and it freaking hurts! I guess I am being troubled by some unfinished business even in my dreams (even in my dreams there is troubles bothering me)...I think I know why...
1. My restless mind does not seem to trust people very well, adding pressure to my brain.
2. I think too much...worry too much (same as no.1).
Why cant I just let it go...let them handle the responsibility a bit...but if nothing is done, I am screwed! I think I should have a backup of some sort...

All this while I have been using this method to sort my worries...
1. Overload my brain with all the problems.
2. Shut it all off by screaming "fak it! fak it!" in my brain. (the more aggressive the better the effect)
3. When everything suddenly becomes calm and quiet...I solve my worries one by one. (This is when I start talking to myself)

Hey, it works for me! But I guess the "F" part wasn't so decent eh? XD

No comments:

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin