Thursday, September 25, 2008

What the heck?!

Every dream has it's own meaning...

Last night, I dreamt of me taking a stroll in a car along the edge of some town (big mansions own by rich peoples). There were background voices telling me details about the place but I cant make up who those voices belongs to as my eyes were always looking outside and the voices didnt sound familiar. Then, I came to a narrow path (sort of like a jungle trekking path but I was standing on a platform made by wood so that I am about a foot lifted from the ground). My transition from inside a car to on foot was amazingly smooth as if the car and the people inside just slowly faded away.

The surroundings of the path is just trees and bushes. I was now walking on the path and I came across a slunted electric post and then a few more after it like a chain reaction where the first one pulled the others down. As I moved along, the green scenery around me started to turn black. The whole place was burned down and beside me there was this charcoal goat which a part of it still glowing red (bara). Further across, there was a charcoal cow. The more I went along the path, the more charcoal goats and cows I see until finally the whole surrounding around me was pure black. The sizzling sounds and smoky fumes evaporating can be heard and seen everywhere. Approaching the end of the path (there was no more wooden platform), I saw a walking cowcoming towards me. I scrambled to the right and got a view of it from the right. The cow was so severedly burn that it was left with it's insides and it's frame holding them together. There was also a spot on the body where it turned into bara. If this was not a dream, the cow must be a hell cow!

Finally, I came to the source of the fire. It was a black frame of a house with no more walls and ceiling. I walked pass a man beside a a pile of things burning then I turned back and stare at him. He also turned back and asked me to come to his place. When I reached there, he was holding two sticks and trying to fling a kitten into the fire. I shouted, " Woi!", the first word and only word that came out of my mouth throughout the dream. As I was about to ask him how the house got on fire, he answered my question by making gestures resembling an open burning which led to the fire spread. And then he pointed out at a fire starting on the roof of the next house. Then I woke up....

What I can make out of this dream is,
chain reaction - I always get excited and interested whenever this word appears.
charcoal goat and cow - wtf? Must be the recent case about milk powder in China.
kitten - like them cause they are just to cute and fragile
open burning - hate it very much (last time my neighbours always burned rubbish outside their houses and the smoke and debris always gets in the house)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are screwed, babe.. every night of 'anwar & saiful' is unhealthy you know XD

Tete said...

=.=
until my blog also you go say like this...

Someone once told me...

Knowledge is obtained through your own effort and hard work. Keep it up!

"A's" are for God, "B's" are for lecturers, "C's" are for students and "F's" are for animals.

A good leader will always be the first person to arrive and the last person to leave.

Try to smile no matter what, cause you never know when your smile could lighten up someone's day as well as it will lighten up mine.


There are two types of leader, "THE EFFECTIVE - result based without considering the procedure" and "THE EFFICIENT - procedure based without considering the results"

Success is not Final and Failure is not Fatal

Original version
"If it doesn't kills you, it will only make you stronger"
My version
"CHARGE!!! unless you are dead..."

The medium of transfer is not what matters, it's the value of the content!

This is what I told myself: Bullshit lecturer + Insufficient notes = YOU ARE SCREWED!

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you (referring to the whole class) all the luck in your future -Dr Nabil

Share knowledge because it multiplies, dont share money because it divides.

There is time to have fun and there is time to study

Put all your eggs into one basket and watch it

Always ask yourself, "what happened? what actually happened?" - Kok Lin